Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yesterday's Body (Paperback)

Yesterday's Body
Yesterday's Body (Paperback)
By Norma Huss

1 used and new from $18.95

Related tags: mystery(44), murder mystery(44), older women(38), women sleuths(36), cozy mystery(33), norma hess(16), homeless(8)

Review & Description

"Im not saying Abbott Computing Services suffered from an acute form of TV demographics, but, how did I get the job? I wasnt under forty. I wasnt anorexic slim. I didnt have a face that would launch a thousand ships, or even a rowboat. Of course, I was a temp, and the young and beautiful wouldnt have to look at me forever." Jo Durbin knows the down-side of acting the homeless bag lady. The police will never suspect one of those beautiful people she works with. Nor will they believe that Jo just happened to find the very dead Francine. Read more


Special Price Click Here

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment